Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request a quote?
- Find the product you want, and click “Add to Quote”.
- If you just want that single product you can skip to step 4.
- Find the other products you want, and click “Add to Quote” for each one.
- When you have added all the items, click the basket icon (top-right)
- A dropdown will appear, and you should click “Send Quote Request”
- You now have the opportunity to add any additional notes or information.
- Click “Submit Quote Request”
- If not already logged in, you may be asked to do so, or create a new account.
- You will get email confirmation that we have received your quote.
- A member of our team will reply to your quote, and you will receive an email notification.
How long do quotes take?
90% of our quotes are responded to within one hour (Monday-Friday 9-5pm)
For more complicated quotes including those with special items, we usually have a quote in one working day.
What happens after I receive my quote?
Once you have received your quote, you can either choose to amend or complete the quote, in which case you will receive and invoice.
Do you hold all products in-stock?
We have a large number of items in stock, but we also relay on a network of just-in-time shipping and dispatch. 90% of our quotes are able to be dispatched directly from our warehouse the same working day. Your quote will include shipping and delivery information.
Where can I see my Quotes?
Please follow these steps: Go to My Account/Login (top of the page) > Sign in > My Quotes (left hand side menu).
You don’t have all the items I need. Do I have to order from elsewhere?
No! We have a wide range of suppliers who stock everything you need. Please contact us as soon as possible and we will either source the item or provide an alternative.
How do I get in contact with someone?
We have several options on our Contact Us page. Choose which is most convenient for you.
I need an installer for my item, can you install it for me?
Unfortunately we do not employ any tradesmen however we work closely with many professionals and we can recommend the best person for your job. Simply visit our Contact Us page and get in touch.
Do you supply residential, or just commercial?
Although typically we supply to larger construction business, we do offer residential solutions. Primarily we supply into the rail, security, electrical, water treatment, telecoms and oli & gas industries.